You can expect to lose 5–10 pounds of weight (sometimes more) in the first week, then consistent weight loss after that.
If you’re new to dieting, then things will probably happen quickly. The more weight you have to lose, the faster you will lose it.
For the first few days, you might feel a bit strange. Your body has been burning carbs for all these years, so it can take time for it to get used to burning fat instead.
After the first few days, most people report feeling very good, with even more energy than before.
READ ALSO: How to Cure Premature Ejaculation
Here are some of the benefits of losing weight:
- Blood sugar tends to go way down on low-carb diets .
- Triglycerides tend to go down .
- Small, dense LDL (the bad) cholesterol goes down.
- HDL (the good) cholesterol goes up.
- Blood pressure improves significantly.
- To top it all off, low-carb diets appear to be just as easy to follow as low-fat diets.
You Don’t Need to Starve Yourself to Lose Weight
If you have a medical condition, talk to your doctor before making changes because this plan can reduce your need for medication.
By reducing carbs and lowering insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain “want” to lose weight.
This leads to drastically reduced appetite and hunger, eliminating the main reason that most people fail with conventional weight loss methods.
This is proven to make you lose up to 2–3 times as much weight as a typical low-fat, calorie-restricted diet.
Another great benefit for the impatient folks is that the initial drop in water weight can lead to a big difference on the scale as early as the next morning.
Here are the 10 Simple Ways to Lose Weight fast:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast: Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice: These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals: One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months .
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods: Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth.
- Eat soluble fiber: Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea: If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism by 3–11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods: Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly: Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Weigh yourself every day: Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night: Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important